VIP Club Car - Departs Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday Gympie to Amamoor (Return)
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Gympie, Queensland
- Product code: PFLV1V
VIP Club Car - Departs Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday Gympie to Amamoor (Return)
Enjoy a meet and greet with the train driver, priority preboarding and allocated individual seating on the Rattler Club Car before setting off on the 40km journey through the Mary Valley to arrive in the quaint town of Amamoor. Here you can watch the train prepare for the return journey via the turntable and enjoy a short stay to explore before returning to the Station.
On board a local cheese plate & beverage of choice is served by your personal carriage host who also provides a fascinating commentary throughout the journey. Bar facilities are available, and you even have access to the verandah for photos. Take home a souvenir cooler to remind you of the trip. Also included your choice of any lunch item on the "Set Menu" and a beverage of choice.
Please indicate your meal preferences (Main & Dessert) on the next page. (1 x selection per passenger).
Tips for the trip!
Check in at the Tour Desk at least 45 minutes before departure so you can see the train pull into the station, chat with the volunteer drivers and guides, explore the historic Gympie Station and enjoy the diverse menu at the Rusty Rails Café. Make sure you bring your camera!
- If you are travelling with another party on a different booking, please note this in special requirements at time of booking by entering
"Travelling with...." to assist us in seating you together.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children under 2 years of age not occupying a seat travel free, however if you would like a guaranteed seat for your child under
2, please book as a fare. Please ensure you note all children travelling under 2 at time of booking.
To view full terms and conditions please Click here