All Stations Train - Departs Sundays Gympie to Amamoor (Return)
- Duration: 210 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Gympie, Queensland
- Product code: PV11GW
All Stations Train - Departs Sundays Gympie to Amamoor (Return)On this 3.5 hour nostalgic tour you will rattle along 40kms of winding track through the beautiful Mary Valley, to arrive in the quaint town of Amamoor. Here you can watch the train prepare for the return journey via the turntable and explore the area before reboarding to travel to the Heritage Dagun Station where a cheese and wine tasting session is available. Then return to Gympie Historic Station to enjoy the facilities.
On board, volunteer guides provide a wealth of historical detail about the trains and the region as you enjoy the views and the nostalgia of travel from times past. Light refreshments and snacks can also be purchased from the Trolley that makes its way through the carriages.
Please note this service offers bench seating only.
Wheelchair access is available; however, to ensure we can accommodate all needs we ask that you contact the Station to make this booking. Please phone 07 54822750 and our Reservations Team will assist you.
Upgrades including food and beverage, seating options and pets on board are available for this service.
Tips for the trip!
Check in at the Tour Desk at least 45 minutes before departure so you can see the train pull into the station, chat with the volunteer drivers and guides, explore the historic Gympie Station and enjoy the diverse menu at the Rusty Rails Café. Make sure you bring your camera!
· If you require ramp assistance, please notify us when you book or make
note in our online special requirements!
· If you are travelling with another party on a different booking, please
note this in special requirements at time of booking by entering
"Travelling with...." to assist us in seating you together.
· Concession (Inc Aust. Health Care Card, Veteran Student
& Senior, Pensioner and Companion Card at a concession rate) are accepted.
· Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult.
· Children under 2 years of age not occupying a seat travel free, however if you would like a guaranteed seat for your child under 2, please book as a child fare. Please ensure you note all children travelling under 2 at time of booking.
To view full terms and conditions please Click here